Ranuel Works My Last Nerve
1. My left leg, ankle and foot have swollen larger than my right, daily, for more than fifteen years (yes, since my pregnancy with Juice).
2. I actually enjoy grading papers, much more so than I do lecturing.
3. I once learned how to play the recorder (as part of getting a degree in education, which I didn't finish because there weren't enough lit classes in the curriculum).
4. I'm irrationally frightened by some large constructions, like figureheads. The very thought of President's Head Park makes me very uncomfortable.
5. My younger sister, in her forties and an attorney, actually believes that I "know a little about everything." (But maybe that's something weird about her.)
6. I hate these "meme" thingies.
7. People are always telling me I sing well enough to be recorded, but no one has ever offered to record me (well, in the last twenty years, anyway).
8. Somehow (despite any formal obedience training), I managed to train Nimue, my dog, to respond to (right many) hand and head signals.
9. I *heart* Kevin James.
10. For a good part of one year of my life, I was addicted to an electronic version of Yahtzee.
Like Ranuel, I'm not taggin ten friends. Here's three:
Dear Jesus, my brother, remind us daily that whatever our weirdnesses, You love us muchly.