Not at ALL What You Thought

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sexaaaaaaay!

Every night, just after I've told everybody, "Get out and go to bed!" Goobs commando-crawls over to where I'm invariably sitting and wraps her skinny little arms around me.

Tonight, she said, "You have spaces between your teeth. Your bottom row."

"That's sexy," I replied.

"Is not."

"Is. Sometimes, I go around and flash my bottom row. Like this." She cracked up.

"Eww!"

"No, seriously. Makes men's knees give out. I don't do it that often, though, because people gotta work." Goobs flashed her bottom teeth at me. I flashed back.

We crack each other up.

I knew you'd wanna know.

Dear Jesus, my brother, teach us not to despise The Day of Small Things.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM , Blogger Elayne said...

    "Flashing my bottom row" sounds really dirrrrrty.

     
  • At 11:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Y'all're crazy.

    Funny, but crazy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home