Not at ALL What You Thought

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christina Makes Me Tired.

But Christina doesn't care, and I think this award is just lovely, so I'm passing it on:

*to Elayne of Elaynocentricity, because, over and over, she says what I was thinking, and so well;

*to Jen of A Few Choice Words, who is always pithy and on point;

*to Tom of The Long View, another English Prof who loves the profession and his country;

*to Kem of Kem's Utterly Merciless Guide to Essay Writing, yes, one more, who is Dead Serious about what everybody should be Dead Serious about;

*and to Bill of Tome of the Unknown Writer, whose shameless novel title and shameless writing about his daughter and his life is always refreshing.

Hey, y'all? I appreciate y'all. Now do this, please:

*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this award">, which explains The Award.

* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post(same as above or IBID) and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Go crazy.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Congrats on the award and thanks for stopping by my blog.

     
  • At 8:27 AM , Blogger Ranuel said...

    I awarded you too but you don't have to name another five people.

     
  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger boukman70 said...

    Gine,

    Thanks for the award. I'm honored. Hopefully, I can put a little shame in my game from now on ...

    Oh, who am I kidding?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home