1. for my faith;
2. for my family, as crazy as the members thereof behave from time to time;
3. especially for Juice and Goobs, who, as annoying and unaccountably clueless as they are, sometimes daily, make me laugh just as often, and are so beautiful and smart, I have to forgive them their foibles all the time;
4. for a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food in the pantry/refrigerator, and the ability to pay (some) bills, something I can't take for granted, ever, in these days;
5. for a job, a career, a vocation, which I still enjoy, despite all those essays somebody keeps assigning;
6. for my friends, RL and cyber, who are, among other realities, proof that God loves me, else I'd've been kicked to the curb by those good people a long time ago;
7. for my dogs, Nimue and Frody, the idiots.